cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

UpNp won't enable

I'm trying to port forward my Minecraft server, but UpNp is unchecked, and no matter what I do, it won't turn on.Screenshot 2021-01-10 201310.png

Please help, I've been trying to do this for the past three days and nothings working. 

My router is BT Smart Hub 2

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: UpNp won't enable

First of all if you are manually forwarding ports, it is best to disable UPnP anyway to avoid conflicts.

Secondly, do you mean it is disabled and you are unable to enable it? You could try a factory reset of the hub and start again. Remember to turn off smart setup after the reset.

As said previously, I don't believe your problems are with port forwarding.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

No, its enabled, but it isn't ticked in the port forwarding section.Screenshot 2021-01-12 143604.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I have no idea why UPnP should be ticked when ports are manually forwarded or why that column is even there on a port forwarding screen.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Unfortunately, turning off UpNp still has not worked, and my friend still can't join, should I factory reset my router?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Worth a try.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Even after resetting, turning off UpNp, and making sure Smart Setup is turned off, my friend still cannot join.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

As I keep saying, I think you are trying to find the solution in the wrong place.

Have you tried posting on the Minecraft forum (if there is one)

0 Ratings