Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sandrabbit46
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Upgrade option has disappeared

Im currently on option 1 broadband deal and i`ve been going over a few times so i thought of upgrading to unlimited for £16 p month,went through the process of seeing what packages are available to me,then clicking on unlimited broadband again went thro the process only to find that i could only upgrade to broadband extra which at £21 is too much,last week i had the option but wanted to check a few details first so did`nt finalised the upgrade,but now that option has disappeared...anybody know why...thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrade option has disappeared

If you are upgrading or renewing you can contact the options team on this number 0800 800 030 they are UK based. You can haggle with them to get the best deal.

sandrabbit46
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for reply so quickly (very quickly),but i only wanted to know why i havent got that option now but had it two days ago!!!....looks like i may have to phone them anyway.......

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Is this the links you are looking for?

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=25633&s_cid=con_ppc_m...

They might tell you this deal is for new customers only and that an existing customer has to upgrade via this link

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=27281

0 Ratings
sandrabbit46
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Been down that road....this is what im getting"Sorry the package you've chosen isn't available. Please choose an option below",which is broadband extra...not to worry...thanks but i`l have to phone them up im afraid?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

your more likely to get a better deal using the option team

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings