Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ac1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Upgrading broadband

Hi guys,

Happy New Year to you all!

I've recently upgraded my BT broadband package from Option 1 to Option 2, and my new contract is due to start in the next couple of weeks.  

I currently have the BT Voyager 220V ADSL router and was wondering if as a result of upgrading my BT broadband package, if I will now receive the BT Home Hub on my activation date?

I noticed that it didn't appear to be mentioned on my order but was wondering if I will get the BT Home Hub anyway?

Thanks.

Amanda 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
meman887
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Upgrading broadband

If it wasn't mentioned then I highly doubt, as if I remember correctly the HomeHub is only offered to new subscribers only and not pre-existing unless a person is upgrading from ADSL to fibre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Motto:
Going to kill my HomeHub 2 very soon. Smiley Happy
0 Ratings
chris6273
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Upgrading broadband

Hi ac1, Happy New Year to you!

As far as I know, new HomeHubs are only given out to new customers or customers which have problems with old faulty routers.

The way it used to work was if you recontracted then you get a new HomeHub, but this appears to have changed recently.

I hope this helps

Like this post? Give it a Star Smiley Very Happy. If this post answers your question, please Mark it as the Accepted Solution.
0 Ratings