cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caravanlady
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Very slow broadband

Have got very slow broadband c onnection, so slow even when I asked for a speed test it didn't even show the speed, only told me to turn the modem off, wait 30 seconds then turn it back on again.    I also wanted to see my last bill from BT well all I seem to get are those three stupid balls bouncing about!!!!   Then a screen comes up and tells me what I have got but no viewing of a recent bill so that we can check exactly what we are paying.   Has anyone else encountered this.   It seems that each screen I go into seems to take forever to download.    HELP!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Very slow broadband

need some router information  if hh6 then go to advanced settings then technical log information and post result,  if hh5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk

try dialling 17070 option 2  should be quiet apart from announcement and best with corded phone

enter your phone number and post result  remember delete number  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 3

Re: Very slow broadband

Hi @caravanlady,

I'm sorry your experiencing issues with your connection. Please can you post back the details as requested by @imjolly

If you take a look at Broadband - Top Tips to get help on the forum you'll find a few useful suggestions to help with your connection.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings