Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nashmills
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Vodafone Sure Signal

Go to solution

I am trying to set up a Sure Signal at home. I have it connected to a Business Hub 6. It is currently not working.

I've phoned Vodafone customer service and they say the problem lies with BT. He asked me to speak to BT and tell them I am trying to set up a VPN tunnel but the IPSEC(?) is either blocked or fragmented.

I phoned BT and they told me it's not their problem. Can anyone on here help please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
flamethrower
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Vodafone Sure Signal

Go to solution

Ahoy @nashmills

You'll want to ask your question over on the bt business forums rather than the residential forums.

Sorry!

Flamethrower

0 Ratings
nashmills
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I didn't think to ask there as I don't have BT Business Broadband. I just happen to have the Business Hub.

It seems you need business broadband to register on that forum.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

If you are a residential customer you are on the correct forum. You may find however that there are few users with experience of the Business Hub.

0 Ratings
nashmills
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Problem solved. It wasn't an issue with my broadband but at Vodafone's end.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, What was the resolution to this as I curremtly have the same problem with my sure signal and BT Home Hub 6

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@davidwestwell wrote:

Hi, What was the resolution to this as I curremtly have the same problem with my sure signal and BT Home Hub 6

As this thread is over a year old and the OP stated that the problem was at Vodafone end you would be better starting your own thread setting out in as much detail as possible exactly what your problem is to see if forum users can assist.

0 Ratings