cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: When are BT upgrading their website?

Go to solution

Thanks jac.

Part of the problem is in the contrast in the forums screens.

That'll be due to the font type in use. (Should be Times New Roman, but perhaps thats too much to ask for).

It's easy enough to zoom in on IE10.

The main screen for the BT website is very clear to view and easy to navigate, and more importantly points to some interesting content.

Please don't dare to ask BT to put up a questionnaire on "Tell us what you think of our new website" to keep popping up for the next N years!  Smiley Tongue

0 Ratings
Highlighted
DylanThomas
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

I know it was just a joke. I have been looking at this forum for ages and only just registered...:-) 

Dylan Thomas

BT Broadband Unlimited Extra
0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

@DylanThomas wrote:

I know it was just a joke. I have been looking at this forum for ages and only just registered...:-) 

If you have already been updated to the new BT.com web pages. there are some very minor problems.

Some of them have already been overcome, and some haven't, within 24 hours.

e.g.

1./  "My Account" details are now available.

2./ The various login routes to "My Account" differ, and sometimes you don't access it.

In my case I've had to resurrect the MS wireless laser mouse, and making it start automatically is messy. That's my problem - not BT.

The front page is good however, and may be a good substitute for BBC as a homepage. However the drawback is that you still may be confronted either with survey popups or cookie warning popups.

(Using IE10).

0 Ratings