cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Panmaster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Where can I download HH3 (Home Hub 3) firmware?

I've searched and searched but cannot find firmware files anywhere. Smiley Mad

Current Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.94.1.11 Type A

Needed Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.94.1.37 Type A

On my own routers I can update them via the gateway page or manually using Telnet. Of course being BT not only is there no mention of firmware anywhere, no remotely relevant information anywhere, worse than useless information on the "help" pages and even the manual update is hidden.

I know I'm wasting my time and at best some edited by mod will say "it updates automatically at night".

BT are a joke, especially Openreach but that's another matter.

"Ignorance is bliss"
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Where can I download HH3 (Home Hub 3) firmware?

There is NO MANUAL UPDATE
your hub updates automatically
the firmware version on your hub is shown on the bottom of every page in the hub manager

by the way your term edited by mod is not the best way to get help on a customer to customer self help forum

Message 3 of 5

@Panmaster wrote:

I've searched and searched but cannot find firmware files anywhere. Smiley Mad

Current Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.94.1.11 Type A

Needed Version 4.7.5.1.83.8.94.1.37 Type A

On my own routers I can update them via the gateway page or manually using Telnet. Of course being BT not only is there no mention of firmware anywhere, no remotely relevant information anywhere, worse than useless information on the "help" pages and even the manual update is hidden.

I know I'm wasting my time and at best some edited by mod will say "it updates automatically at night".

BT are a joke, especially Openreach but that's another matter.

You sound like you'd have a much happier life if you just threw the HH in the dustbin, and got a decent router to replace it.

Go on, you know you want to.....

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

This place would be very quiet if everybody threw their home hubs in the bin and bought a proper router! Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Panmaster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

There is NO MANUAL UPDATE
your hub updates automatically
the firmware version on your hub is shown on the bottom of every page in the hub manager

by the way your term  is not the best way to get help on a customer to customer self help forum edited by mod

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’

You're wong: http://192.168.1.254/firmware_upgrade (Manual update page on HH)

I told you I'd get edited by mod on here.

You're answer is not even slightly helpful. Thanks for nothing.

"Ignorance is bliss"
0 Ratings