cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbayorkie
Message 1 of 4

Wi Fi Dongle 600 Install 'Where's the NEXT box'?

Purchased a BT600 dongle yesterday. I inserted the DVD and followed the instructions- but when I was prompted to hit the NEXT button, I had a problem, becasue there wasn't one!

I have seen another post on this subject but it didn't really help much, I am not particularly computer literate so I need an easy solution- prefably how to get the NEXT button to display.

Spoke to PC World and BT (at length) but neither had a solution.

Given the number of these items being sold I am surprised there is no solution on the internet, and I was hoping someone on the forum may be able to help. BT seem to think its a faullt in the DVD installation software. For the record I am running Vista on a PC.

Thanks

Alan

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wi Fi Dongle 600 Install 'Where's the NEXT box'?

Well I don't know the specifics of this installation, but in some installations the buttons will be dependent on carrying out some action on the screen - for example, check the box to accept the terms and conditions, or select a directory for files, or soemthing like that, and until you carry out the action you can't move to the next screen.

That would be the first thing I'd check. 

If that doesn't help, you can download a clean copy of the install software here:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45467/~/dual-band-wi-fi-dongle-600-windows-software

0 Ratings
queenr
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Alan

Did you get a fix for this issue? I'm having same issue..... 😞

Cheers
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@queenr

As the last post was in 2014, I expect its sorted.

You would be best to start your own thread.

0 Ratings