cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

WiFi lagging and dropping out Halo 3. Desperate and upset

Hi,

I've been onto BT for 5 hours over the past few days. My wifi continually drops out and I have awful screen lag. I teach online using zoom and my broadband is making it impossible so as a self-employed tutor, I have no income. 

They have checked speeds and reset my router and fiddled with some settings (apparently they've done everything possible) but they have now left me to it. I can't get a Halo engineer round for a week and they said there's nothing more they can do. 

This buffering and lagging is happening on all devices Inc PS4 and 5, gaming PCs, my work laptops, Firestick, Smart TV, mobiles etc. 

They tested my speeds and said they were good but I've just tested now and I'm getting 37 download and 13 upload with 15 latency which seems slow. 

I'm at the end of my tether and feel so frustrated. I've been told to use an ethernet cable to hardwire the mini disk into my laptop; use the white extender plugs and ethernet into my laptop, work in the hallway next to the router, use zoom on my phone to work (?!), Turn the PS5 off and on again ... Plug in the WiFi desk into my office room. Unplug the WiFi disk completely. 

Nothing has worked. What can I do? I can't earn any money and there's no hint of this being sorted. 

Can anyone help me, please? 

0 Ratings