cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Wifi not working

Go to solution

So the wifi was not working, we rang up bt and had it reset which worked on all phones/ apple devices and the fire stick however I have just gone to connect the samsung tv and it has made my phone wifi hardly work( only youtube is fast, internet very slow and tiktok not working at all) it is like the tv is making the wifi not work?? 

the fire tv stick is also not working now, it says the wifi is connected but has no internet 

before the tv drained all the other wifi and everything seemed to be working fine i was on xbox for a while in a party chat (so everything working fine) then I kept getting kicked out the party and my ethernet/wired internet wasnt working which meant I had to use the wireless wifi but never had a problem with anything to do with the ethernet until now. 

anyone know how to solve this 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Wifi not working

Go to solution

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks for replying, Im not sure but when I try type the numbers 192.168.1.254 it says cant connect to server

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

you need to be connected to your home network and then enter 192.168.1.254 into your address bar

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

Yes I am connected to the wifi on my ipad, phone and laptop and none of them can access that site 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

try

http://192.168.1.254/

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

This still doesnt work

82AEAFFB-FDCA-47DE-88DD-A2363B82ABAC.png

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Can you access the page with a device connected to the hub by Ethernet?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

Which version of the hub are you using or are you using 3rd party router

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

The website wont load with an ethernet cable either and i have bt smart hub 2

0 Ratings