cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Wifi

Hi , please could someone help,  l have had and still have WiFi issues since I moved into my house over 2years ago. 

Doesn't matter what I do my wifi keeps dropping off,  I have 1 disc but it seems not to improve just don't know what else I can do. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wifi

@Jumping58 

I assume you have one black disc loaned by BT?

You can request up to two additional discs, if wifi coverage is not enough

Are  devices connected by Ethernet cable  fine, and its just a drop in wireless signal?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yes just  a single disc and it is connected via Ethernet cable to the disc,  however our WiFi has always been bad regardless the it is connected by cable.

With the new hubs and complete WiFi , wondered if it could be any better.

I have have engineers out changed main socket and cable from pole to just outside where the engineers put a joint box.

Just getting  a bit cheesed off the I pay for faster broadband but it just seems pants.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Yes just  a single disc and it is connected via Ethernet cable to the disc,  however our WiFi has always been bad regardless the it is connected by cable.

With the new hubs and complete WiFi , wondered if it could be any better.

I have have engineers out changed main socket and cable from pole to just outside where the engineers put a joint box.

Just getting  a bit cheesed off the I pay for faster broadband but it just seems pants.

0 Ratings