Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
phoenix773
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

X box one and bt hub 5

Hi, i would like some help speeding up the connection between two x box one's and the bt hub 5. When downloading games this becomes really frustrating for my kids. Sometimes the download speeds are only about 3mbps. I have googled and found suggestions about port settings, Nat's etc. I have gone in to the router settings and turned off the smart set up as suggested. I am a little lost with the rest but no problems with the old x box 360's and the older bt hub. I am thinking the x box ine s and hub 5 just aren't compatible. The download speeds are good on other devices and it's just the x box's. Really appreciate any help. Thank you.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
phoenix773
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Xbox one and bt hub 5

Hi, i would like some help speeding up the connection between two x box one's and the bt hub 5. When downloading games this becomes really frustrating for my kids. Sometimes the download speeds are only about 3mbps. I have googled and found suggestions about port settings, Nat's etc. I have gone in to the router settings and turned off the smart set up as suggested. I am a little lost with the rest but no problems with the old x box 360's and the older bt hub. I am thinking the x box ine s and hub 5 just aren't compatible. The download speeds are good on other devices and it's just the x box's. Really appreciate any help. Thank you.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xbox one and bt hub 5

0 Ratings
phoenix773
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Re: X box one and bt hub 5

Didn't get a solution.
0 Ratings