cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

any guide how to save my smart hub setup to put it on new replacement smart hub

hi folks

getting a replacement smart hub sent out to me from BT, is there a way to backup my settings and load them on to new hub, or print my settings out and write them into new hub

things like wireless names & passwords etc, just be so much easier if i don't have to change them

thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: any guide how to save my smart hub setup to put it on new replacement smart hub

If you go into Google Chrome or any other web browser on your smartphone/tablet/computer and in the address bar type in 192.168..254, you will get into the hub setting menus.

You can then click the section with the wireless network name and password and change it to whatever you like, that your old router had. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: any guide how to save my smart hub setup to put it on new replacement smart hub

was looking for a section in router that i could print that would show all my info on it

passwords, wireless names system config etc

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The only configuration changes you can make are the WiFi name , password and,  if you have set them rather than the default 'smart', channels. Which will take you all of 10 seconds to write down.

You can obviously just print the hub webpage

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@rustygoat if you print the page from the browser or even press the print screen button on your keyboard or take a screenshot on your phone or tablet, that should let you save the info you need?

0 Ratings