Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dorsetgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

broadband support

Go to solution

Finding it so hard to get a resolution on low broadband speeds - today (5th time of contacting BT), chatting online to Tech person, am trying to reset Hub4 but my browser won't let me ... staff just drop out of the chat, like they really cannot be bothered to help anon-tech person.  BT will expect me to pay my bill tho'! 

So my query is ... if my browser won't let me access the hub to reset it, what do I do as I don't know how to download a different browser.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: broadband support

Go to solution

either just switch router off then after 1 min switch back on or you can do a facory reset by holding the recessed button on back for 20/30sec until lights flash  this will take you back to like hub was when you first received it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Dorsetgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hiya, I have an issue with broadband speed since moving house and bringing my Hub 4 with me.  Will returning it to factory settings likely improve speeds as that is what I need?  thanks

0 Ratings
Dorsetgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Well, using the reset button, download speed increased from 0.4 to 0.6 Mps and upload from 0.3 to 0.9!

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings