cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Doddy
Message 11 of 68

Re: bt free printer and digital picture frame offer

I received my printer today. I believe it was down to the help from the forum moderators so just want to say a big thank you to anyone who has helped. I hope the rest of you get yours soon.
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 68

i hope my printer and picture frame come soon lets hope the mods come up trumps for me too, as i start a college course soon and need the printer. ps doddy glad you got your printer.

0 Ratings
NCRowland
Beginner
Message 13 of 68

I'm still waiting for both, its getting rather annoying now as its been ongoing since November last year.

I've had help for the forum - thank you, i've spoke to BT Vision people - who were helpful, they then referred me to email BT from the BT website - yes i got a reply saying they would reorder the goods but am still waiting for them, i've actually reopened the incident this morning.  I'm sure if i didn't pay my bill they would would hold me for breach of contract, surely this amounts to the same thing.  Trading standards and watchdog are next on the list!!!  All this for a printer and a photo frame eh!!! 

ajep
Message 14 of 68

Would be intrigued to know the manufacturer and model of the frame and printer supplied if anyone has received?

juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 68

ive just recieved another email telling me that they are sorry they have been busy and to email another department with the details of my complaint and guess what its the same department that i have already emailed befoe so me thinks im and many others are being given the runaround hoping that we will give up on the free printer and digital photo frame if i dont hear anything back by thursday evening 5pm first thing friday morning i will have no alternative but to contact trading standards/watchdog etc as i need this printer for a college course and i only signed up to the service because of the free printer/photo frame offerSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad NOT HAPPY BT SORT OUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OTHERWISE IM OFF ELSEWHERE

0 Ratings
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 68

We were just told by bt to cancel the package (broadband vision phone ect) it would cost us £581.00 Are you bt not failing in your contract to us by not being able to provide the photo frame and printer . All at bt claim not to know anything about the offer . We now remember the reason we left bt the first time round , customer service is shocking to say the least . I'm not going go away bt so get your act together oh and another promise of a manager will call tomorrow ..... Still waiting for the last call .  Absolutely shocking British telecoms

juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 68

i agree with what you have said,  at the moment ii now think bt dont care about what their free printer/photo frame customers think, as  have said in a previous post ie, if i get no joy from them by close of business hours tmw ie 5pm come friday morning trading standards/watchdog/media will be contacted about bt,s promises that have not and in my opinion will not be fullfilled. SEB COE STEVE CRAM STEVE OVETT WOULD BE PROUD THE RUNAROUND BT ARE GIVING ME AND IN MY OPINION EVERYONE ELSE AWAITING AN A ???FREE PRINTER AND PHOTO FRAME???  PERHAPS PAULL DANIELS CAN HELP US????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 18 of 68

Hi juliancaine

Just dropped you another email back now.  I'll get this sorted for you as quickly as I can.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Tags (5)
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 68

Smiley Mad Smiley MadSmiley MadI have now emailed bt every single email of correspondence with them to each email address that they have used with me both individually and in one lot in a chronological order so lets wait and see what happens (not holding out much hope) i cant wait for the next excuse they come up with/stalling tactic hoping i and many others go away, trading standards, watchdog and local/national press beckon,s tommorow. I still cant believe bt can treat us in this way either they dont care about customer service or they have made a mistake with this free printer/photo frame offer and reralised it will cost them too much (anybody remember the hoover free holiday fiasco)?.Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
janjon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 68

got a phone call today by some gaffer in training , din,t even get our name right , told us he could not find any thing about a free print or photo frame , he told the wife bt had not such offer on.
BT its ok never mind the printer must have been our mistake sorry, JOG ON BT ANN ROBINSONS COMING