cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 68

Re: bt free printer and digital picture frame offer

still waiting bt where is the elusive photo frame and printer 100 days of waiting and countingSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 68

Seems BT is letting a lot of people down Smiley Sad

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
tigermarbles
Beginner
Message 33 of 68

Hello,

I started the online process with BT then had to stop as I didn't have my current MAC code. I then closed down the page.

I later received an e-mail from BT explaining this special offer of a free printer and digital frame if I continued with the online order.

I got the relevant MAC code and telephoned BT (to discuss different package options). The lady on the phone said that I should sign up with her there and then, however I explained about this offer and that it needed to be online.

The lady I spoke to said that if I ordered via the telephone I could still use my order reference to get the free printer and frame.

I took a few days to get the MAC code and based on the above information ordered my new calls/vision/broadband package over the telephone. I then inputted my order reference (starting VOR or something) to the BT offers page that was e-mailed to me to claim my "free" printer and photoframe, and then (surprise, surpise) an error message appeared stating that the code needs to be an ONLINE code starting BTCOM and that I was not elligible for the gifts that were promised!

This surely must be a breach of contract (verbal only) as I was told over the phone that I could use my telephone reference to claim these gifts when this is clearly not true!

Does anyone have any ideas that I can use to resolve this?

Thanks

Tags (1)
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 68

101 DAYS AND COUNTING STILL NO FREE PRINTER AND PHOTO FRAME THE ONLY WAY TO RESOLVE IT IS IF ENOUGH OF US COMPLAIN THEY MAYBE BT WILL DO SOMETHING.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 35 of 68

Hi Guys,

I am very sorry that so many of you are still waiting for the digital photo frame and printer.  For anyone who has sent in an email to the moderators to chase, we are dealing with these and are in the process of chasing this up.  We will reply to your emails once we receive an update.

I just want to confirm the process for claiming these free items.

1.  Once the order is placed online via BT.com you will need to claim your free gifts by filling out the online form via this website https://www.secureorder.bt.com/printerclaim/

2.  You will then receive an email to acknowledge their claim for the printer and photo frame.  The items should be with you within 45 days of claiming to the address provided within the web form while stocks last.

This offer is only available online and not via the voice channels.

If anyone else on this thread has followed the above process and has not received these items within the 45 day period please drop us an email.  Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.  Please put in the subject title of your email 'Free photo frame & printer offer'.

The last orders to avail of this offer had to have been placed by the 31/01/2011.  This offer ended on the 31/01/2011. 

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 36 of 68

Hi Tigermarbles,

Welcome to the forum.

The information that you were given when speaking with sales is incorrect and I am very sorry about this.  Please drop me an email to the email address in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the address under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

I will investigate this for.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 68

i first complained in december, its unnaceptable in this technological age that 40 plus days and still being told we are looking into it, it only takes a couple of clicks to find out what a person has ordered and whether or not it has been dispatched, i think we are either being given the runaround hoping that we will give up asking, or bt realised that the offer was going to cost them too much.Smiley MadSmiley Mad 101Smiley Mad days and counting BT I AM NOT GOING TO GO AWAY TILL I HAVE IN MY POSSESION A FREE PRINTER AND PHOTO FRAME OTHERWISE CANCEL MY CONTRACT AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACKSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad PS STOP FOBBING US ALL OFF.

0 Ratings
tigermarbles
Beginner
Message 38 of 68

Sean,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have sent you an e-mail as requested to the e-mail under your name.

Please let me know if you have received this, and I really hope you are able to help.

Thanks again,

Tigermarbles

juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 68

5 days AND COUNTING since the mods said they were looking into my issue no reply yet bt Smiley Mad102 days Smiley Madand counting bt still no free printer/photo frame BT I WILL NOT GO AWAY TILL I RECIEVE MY FREE PRINTER AND PHOTO FRAMESmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
juliancaine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 68

PS BT WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO LOOK INTO THINGS WHEN 2 MINS ON A COMPUTER WOULD SOLVE THINGS AND GET ME AND MANY OTHERS OUR FREE PRINTER/PHOTO FRAME.

0 Ratings