cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
northers
Message 1 of 3

complete wi-fi issue

Go to solution

Ok, I switched to BT about a month ago after being ground down by the kids over wifi coverage over the house. We don't have a massive house but it is a strange shape and the kids' rooms are furthest away from the router.  This week I upgraded to complete wifi; the complete wifi disc improves the situation upstairs but the signal in their rooms is not strong. Before I contact BT to ask for another disc I would like to know if the wifi signal can be sent from router to disc 1 to disc 2 and then on to devices in the kids' rooms. I hope what I have typed makes sense...

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: complete wi-fi issue

Go to solution

@northers 

From what I understand, that is exactly what would happen. The software will automatically find the best connection path. So if you only have one disc, then adding another disc in a suitable location, should allow the kids devices to connect to that one. The app will tell you what is going on.

You may like to read the main thread (long), as many questions are answered there.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/Introducing-Complete-Wi-Fi-from-BT/m-p/1901302

northers
Message 3 of 3

Re: complete wi-fi issue

Go to solution

Nice one, thanks Keith

0 Ratings