Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yan101
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

comtrend dh-10p safety issues?

Go to solution

i was searching the bt shop and ebay looking for a powerline adapter the same as what i was sent out years ago by bt to extend my network. i currently use the ones provided by bt for my youview in my bedroom, they were supplied years ago when i first took out bt vision.

as i looked on the net for a similar one, i read a lot of posts about a product recall on the model i have. So i rang bt, got the broadband team who after explaining my situation 4 or 5 times i was advised it was the bt tv team that deal with it, once again i spoke with the bt tv team for 20 mins before i was told i had to ring the customer services team in the morning as they deal with it. Basically i have a young daughter and if there is a potential risk with the powerline adapters i would like them replacing. I think this is what bt do, or so i read. can anyone confirm they will replace them with a suitable working powerline adapter?

i have taken them out as per the instructions i came accross until i can call in the morning.

i have read the other posts on the forum about this but they were all a couple of years ago.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
yan101
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: comtrend dh-10p safety issues?

Go to solution
Sent an email last night and got a reply this morning to state they are sending me new ones and a jiffy bag to return the old ones. Thats customer service for you
0 Ratings