cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

connecting HP printer to BT Smart Hub

Hi

I am struggling to connect my printer (HP Officejet Pro 6960) to my wifi network.  I had it connected fine prior to switching over to BT from another network provider.  Can anyone please recommend how I can go about connecting the 2 please.

Many Thanks in advance

Sam 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: connecting HP printer to BT Smart Hub

did you turn off smart setup inthe hub?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

How do i go about turning that off please and will it affect everythig else I have connected
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub%3F-how-can-...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

To turn off "smart setup" on the Homehub.

See link how to do that.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44328/~/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub%3F-how-can-...

After you have done that you should carry out a factory reset on your printer then carry out the initial connection guide that came with the printer. Make sure you use the Smarthubs wireless key/password and not the admin password.

0 Ratings