Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 13

Re: connecting my SAMSUNG TV to the internet

Does you Samsung TVs have an internet app as I remember Samsung removed the app from TVS round about that time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Rob364
Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Your TV will be the same age as mine so you won't have the You Tube and Ebay apps available. The built in web browser is also poor and not good for browsing modern websites.There aren't as many apps available now but they do work. I have an oldish laptop which was upgraded from Win7 to Win 10 and I connect this to the TV via an HDMI cable and use the duplicate screen function in windows for displaying streams on the TV. What device is the Google Chrome on?
0 Ratings
Barrie9871
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

Hi rob364,

Thanks to you and all the other people that tried to help me with my problem, thanks for showing an interest. The problem is cured now by going on a circular route i.e. "chromecast" it works a treat.

0 Ratings