cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

difficult BT customer services now - no humans on duty?

Go to solution

I like BT but now i need to contact them it seems very difficult. The Contact Us links always send you round in circles. i can't speak to a human being. there's no chat window link (only a 'Feedback')..   i eventually got through to India (i think) 2 weeks ago to report a fault, nice people but they did not understand the problem i was explaining and no one got back to me as promised. today i did diagnostics again and got through (before 1600hrs) again to India i think,  they said their equipment wasnt online could i call back.   I also wanted to upgrade my package, get the new Hub which might be one way to fix the dropouts, but the website seems a nightmare, so again need to talk to someone on tel or chat but none is available. what is happening BT? it's a shame as the hardware is top notch. Another loyal customer is now looking at alternatives. best regards.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: difficult BT customer services now - no humans on duty?

Go to solution

Consider yourself lucky that you couldn't get through and order a SmartHub!  Until BT get it working, keep well away and stick with what you have.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: difficult BT customer services now - no humans on duty?

Go to solution
thanks, good advice. having read about it now i will wait see how the new Home Hub 6 firmware update settles in.
0 Ratings