Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raybh
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: home hub 6 wifi

Go to solution
I was the op and was happy with the advice I was given, as a factory reset didn't cure the fault I contacted BT online and what they did and said I reported above as someone else had posted
0 Ratings
6605paull
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

What winds me up is you report a fault, then the usual line checks and then the fault gets passed to god knows who to call you back within 48 hours, who then if they phone back does exactly the same line check to tell you what you already know. Round and round we go. Should have stayed with SKY for the TV services as they at the moment do not rely on the phone line/hub 6 actually working. Live and learn.

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

@6605paull wrote:

What winds me up is you report a fault, then the usual line checks and then the fault gets passed to god knows who to call you back within 48 hours, who then if they phone back does exactly the same line check to tell you what you already know. Round and round we go. Should have stayed with SKY for the TV services as they at the moment do not rely on the phone line/hub 6 actually working. Live and learn.

None of which has anything to do with this thread.

If you have a specific problem you could try starting your own thread stating what the problem is and what if anything you have already tried to resolve it and you may be given some help/advice by forum members.

0 Ratings
6605paull
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

OK point taken, thanks for ponting that out very useful

0 Ratings