cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
standard123
Message 1 of 5

mybt issue

I have tried many times to confirm my email so i can start to use the mybt billing etc and track my usuage. However for several days i get the same technical error not allowing me to. i tried my hotmail account first and then changed my email to the bt email and still no luck.

any suggestions? or do i simply have to keep "trying again later"?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: mybt issue

If you would like to try Live Chat they may be able to help you.

0 Ratings
standard123
Message 3 of 5

I have attempted to talk with them but they were useless to say the least. Including telling me to contact hotmail domain (i am not sure what help they thought they would do), this seems an annoyingly trivial hurdle to do something quite simple.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

In addition to Keith's advice above; you could take the other route.  

That is ring customer service and go upfront and say you cant remember your e-mail address, and providing you have your account number, can answer the security questions and ideally call them from your home phone [to which the account is registered], with a fair wind and a bit 'o luck, they could sort you out then and there.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings