cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPTO
Message 1 of 5

not connecting to the internet

Go to solution
I dont know if its the ipad or the bthub but everytime i try to connect to the router or extender it shows up a page saying ( bthub , wifiname , Log In ) and underneath is just blank and the only thing i can click is Cancel.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: not connecting to the internet

Go to solution

You need to type the router's WiFi pwd into the blank field & then "Connect" will appear.

Highlighted
CPTO
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
It happens after i have typed in the password it takes me to a different page saying nothing and then when i click cancel it says that the router or something is not connected to the internet even though i can use my phone and computer on the same wifi
0 Ratings
Liam_
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

You could try a factory reset of the hub using the recessed switch at the back.  Hold in for at least 20 seconds and see if that fixes things.  Only reset once though, too many resets can cause DLM to reduce the line speed as it may read the disconnections as a fault.

0 Ratings
CPTO
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
its alright now got my self s new tablet and it works fine thanks for helping though
0 Ratings