cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
electrickhead
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

playstation verification email

hi,when will the problem regarding playstation verification emails be sorted.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: playstation verification email

What problem?

Can you elaborate with more details about the problem so that forum members can see what the problem is and if there is anything that can be suggested to help.

0 Ratings
Liam_
Expert
Message 3 of 9

I think you will find it's a Sony issue not BT.  Looks like it's been a problem for some years.  Do a search for  'playstation verification emails’

Google says  "About 16,900,000 results".

0 Ratings
electrickhead
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

just bought a new ps4 and to connect to the playstation store/network my BT internet email address has to be verified by Sony.they keep sending emails to my address but none are arriving.Sony say they are working with BT to solve the problem but thats all you ever hear,would like to know when it is going to get sorted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Have you checked the spam folder?

Have you considered using another email account such a gmail if there is a problem with Sony sending to BT. 

0 Ratings
electrickhead
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

yes checked spam folders and nothing is there,i think using another email is looking more likely 

0 Ratings
Malacath
Expert
Message 7 of 9

The problem is Sony. I dont receive emails from Sony no matter what email address I have registered with them.

Its as though there is something wrong with my PSN id that prevents emails being sent. Emails work fine with my other PSN account.

0 Ratings
Paulbragg71
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

PlayStation password reset emails

Hello All,
After repeated attempts, I can not recieve emails from PlayStation to reset my account password. Raised an incident and interesting the response is, and I quote.

Thanks for your email. We are aware that BT has technical issues and therefore does not receive emails from PlayStation.

But I get emails from them telling me this.

Comments please.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

Re: PlayStation password reset emails

Paulbragg71

I moved you onto this thread as it would appear to be the same problem and there are responses that may be of use.

0 Ratings