cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 15

Re: public versus private network

no not into watching films or downloading just a bit of browsing mainly on eaby He is seventy and  not very interent or pc savey.will tell him about  your responses and let him deal with it. thank you for all your help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

I am still concerned that the bill is so high. That obviously does not sound right and there could be an error some where.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about the problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 24 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

BT just state he has used it to that extent.  He is a retired seventy year old with little internet or pc knowledge.  Colud he have been scammed by someone? He is in the process of cancelling  with BT, then not sure what he tends to do next.The village has two "boxs" both owned bt BT, but only one will reach to his house and this one BT will not allow any othe provider to access it, so tied to BT really, i gather.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

If you get him to hold off doing anything until a moderator has replied on this thread. They may be able to shed some light on what has happened.

If you can keep checking back until a moderator has replied.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @janetwilson1956,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'll be able to take a look at your friend's account as those charges sound extremely high.

I've sent you an private message with details on how you can contact the moderation team and we'll get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings