cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 26

Re: "Your connection is not private NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID"

Go to solution
It did at first and been brilliant. Still off on since Saturday now thou stayed on last night.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @haybie  How has your connection performed over the last few days since the change of port? 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

Hey @JohnC2 

Yeah, it seems to be okay. It seems to be worst during the week, so I am just going to see how it is first and report back.

thanks

Haybie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @haybie,

Thank you for taking my call today.I was glad to hear that your connection has improved.

I've ran a few checks on your connection and there has been no drop outs recorded on the network over the last 10 days, which is good to see.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

Just a random idea but is there any chance this could be external electrical interference, anything in your house close to the phone line / router such as an old frige / freezer / washing machine that my be causing electical noise when it kicks in / is in use.. What sort of area do you live in ? any chance there's industry somewhere between you and the end point of your connection that may be causing electrical noise - seems odd that your quoting it happens at specific times.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

Hey, @dubstepzombie ,

we did have a discussion as it could potentially be this. it was weird it did keep going at certain times. We are in the middle in the country and there are a few big industry sites about 10 miles away. one being an eco fuel place. 

However, the engineer came round, changed all the ports at the external point and checked the wire coming from the post. And it does seem to have stopped now. we do have some points where the wifi does cutout so that could be the electrical interference.

@PaddyB @DanielS 

Thanks again for helping out and solving this problem. It does seem to be running a lot better. 

Many thanks,

Haybie