cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

smart hub 2 guest network

I have a smarthub2 with my fttp connection and I want to setup a fully isolated password protected guest wifi network videos suggest I di this from there bt app but I have no tab for guest network so am dtuck.. any clues as to hoe to do this? can it even be done?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: smart hub 2 guest network

There is no option to set up a guest network on the Smarthub. You would need to purchase a third party router that offers the facility in order to do that.

If you have the BTWhole Home discs you can set up a guest network on that.

See link.

What is Guest Network and how do I set it up? | BT Help

Message 3 of 4

I thought that could have been the answer I have an apple AirPort Extreme that will do exactly what I want but it knocked out by bt now tv channels when I connected it up

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

in the end I have connected the wan port of my airport extreme to one of the ethernet ports on the hh set a different subnes left it in router mode yes its double nat but have set to ignore the error from what I read double nat will only affect things I do not use ad might introduce gaming latency which is not an issue for me I have tested that the guest network is indeed device from my main network and all seems well 🙂

0 Ratings