cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamjar62
Expert
Message 1 of 2

smart hub password

Hi there I am so puzzeled about thisSmart Hub 6 ! Iwanted to change my wireless to 5 ghz so i  started to do it ,i put my hub password in and then press saved , it won,t  reconise my password ! what  is wrong ? Iswitched a restart and still the same , so i did a factory reset and still the same !  anyone got a idea whats happening ?

JamJar62
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: smart hub password

@jamjar62 wrote:

Hi there I am so puzzeled about thisSmart Hub 6 ! Iwanted to change my wireless to 5 ghz so i  started to do it ,i put my hub password in and then press saved , it won,t  reconise my password ! what  is wrong ? Iswitched a restart and still the same , so i did a factory reset and still the same !  anyone got a idea whats happening ?

Try connecting to the hub via ethernet.

If you are asked to enter your Admin password, e.g., when going to advanced settings, use that supplied, as shown on the sticker (the lower password).

If you want to make changes to any settings, you can do this, but you may/will be asked to change your wireless password/key before you can confirm the changes.

Use 13 characters,  - Upper case, lower case, and numbers. Don't make into any recognisable word.

The change password requirement affects those who are on the latest firmware, (and possibly those on the F4 firmware.)

0 Ratings