cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Activated landline - add broadband & tv

Yes, on your code look link my postcode shows on the list and says 100% of area up to 300MB

On the broadband checker, using the address finder rather than my new landline number, it shows the following:

IMG_0270-min.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Its a bit confusing to say the least.

It may be best to wait until next week to see if the database changes.

It may also be worth giving the FTTP team a call on 0800 587 4787, and see if FTTP is in fact available.

Message 13 of 16

Ok, I’ll keep an eye on it and see if anything changes. 

Thanks a lot for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

@Cosullivan73 wrote:

Ok, I’ll keep an eye on it and see if anything changes. 

Thanks a lot for your help!

I think BT Retail should offer you a connection of at least 10mbs under the USO, so you may end up with a 4G hub, assuming you have 4G coverage.

https://www.bt.com/broadband/USO

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

I called BT on Saturday morning just to see if I could move this along at all but was told I would need to wait until Tuesday (7 days from receiving the landline activation confirmation). 

Obviously I am being impatient, as I'm currently working from home using my phone hotspot, not ideal!

I'm just worried that there is something not quite right with the line, and this will drag on for weeks. 

I can see a BT Hub on my Wi-Fi list, along with Sky, SSE and Talk Talk - so there must be adequate services to my building (of 20 flats) 

Any suggestions other than wait until the database is updated? 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

@Keith_Beddoe Not sure if you have anything to add in response to my previous post?

(Sorry should have replied to you directly!)

0 Ratings