cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

Adding a call package question

I don’t have a call package atm, and my parents are using it more than they said they would and it’s costing me lol.

if I add a call package , am I entering a new contract, as the tick boxes to confirm are confusing.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Adding a call package question

Mods...... 2 days no answer

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Log on to MyBT, Your products, Landline and press the Upgrade button. You can then see what is on offer.

Should you decide to go ahead, you will need to complete a few fields and wait 24 hours for the change to take place. 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

@Carlusha   

yes I know how it’s done. I’m asking if it starts a new contract? As that’s how bt is wording it.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

@TALON1973wrote:

@Carlusha   

yes I know how it’s done. I’m asking if it starts a new contract? As that’s how BT is wording it.

Agreed you need an answer as it is unclear. The plan you're on at the moment is not being replaced, it would seem.

Go down to "Can I change my calling plan"

https://www.bt.com/help/landline/manage-service/i-want-to-change-or-cancel-my-services/what-are-the-...  

We generally let you swap between calling plans. For example, you can move between the Unlimited Weekend Calls to the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Calls plan.

If you're on our Unlimited Weekend Calls, Unlimited Evening & Weekend Calls and Unlimited Anytime Calls plans and want to move to one of our new Calling Plans such as Unlimited, you’ll need to regrade your package with us.

Terms and conditions apply.

0 Ratings