cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tigtheonlyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Address issues silver/gold

My address has come up as a silver aka address rather than a gold one.  How do I get this fixed?  I have looked on my online search and I believe there are two addresses listed for my property.  One with the standard broadband and one with fibre.  I already have fibre, but cannnot consider changing supplier because my address is not to 'gold' standard!

How can I get this fixed?

Thanks,

James.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Address issues silver/gold

Hi @Tigtheonlyone and thanks for posting.

I'm sure I can help with the address matching problem. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Tigtheonlyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I have sent the details as requested to the mods account.  Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Ratings
Tigtheonlyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Please advise on progress with fixing the address issues.

Thanks

James

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @Tigtheonlyone,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply. We deal with queries in turn so once you reach the top of the queue either myself or one of the other moderators will be in touch.

Cheers

David

Tigtheonlyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Thanks.

One of your team tried to contact me today, but unfortunately I missed their call - I think I was in a no-signal area when the call came through.  

Please can you advise if the issue can be resolved, or if you need any further information.

Thanks,

James.

0 Ratings