cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackspratUK
Message 1 of 3

Advice Needed - Line Disconnected in Error

Hi all,

Looking for some advice on how to proceed with a line that has been incorrectly disconnected by BT.

BT have in error discconected my mother's phone line.  She's spent a number of hours on the phone to Customer Services, and basically been told that there is nothing they can do and instead someone managed to pursuade her that the only way forward is that she had to sign up to a new contract.  This (not knowing what else she can do) she has done and is now awaiting a new line activation.  She's also been told that her number has been lost and she can't get it back.

This rather obviously is a totally unacceptable state of affairs, so I'm looking for some advice on how to get her the level of support that will simply reverse all changes made and put everything back to how it was.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Advice Needed - Line Disconnected in Error

Hi @jackspratUK

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to see that your Mum's line has been disconnected in error and that she has been told that she has lost her phone number.  The community isn't going to be able to help sort this out so we will take the details offline and give you a hand from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
jackspratUK
Message 3 of 3

Re: Advice Needed - Line Disconnected in Error

Thanks for the quick reply @RobbieMac.  I've used the contact link as suggested and I look forward to receiving some help to get her sorted out!

Cheers,

js