Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 15

Re: An 0800 number keeps disconecting when I phone it

Go to solution

@pompey1898wrote:

Hi @Andy_N,

Did you read my post ?

Indeed. I was posting at the same time.

It does look like that's the issue, and as seen they are also changing their system as I said.

So it's probably a mixture of both Smiley Happy

Peter526
Beginner
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hello All,

The problem was indeed caused by my number being witheld, and this in cojunction with Powershop putting in a new phone system is what caused the problem. I have now been able to contact Powershop and tell them them exactly what their issue is, hopefully they'll be able to sort things out their end.

Many thanks to everyone helped.

Peter526

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

@Peter526wrote:

Hello All,

The problem was indeed caused by my number being witheld, and this in cojunction with Powershop putting in a new phone system is what caused the problem. I have now been able to contact Powershop and tell them them exactly what their issue is, hopefully they'll be able to sort things out their end.

Many thanks to everyone helped.

Peter526

They have probably set up some form of anonymous call rejection system - which will actually cause them more issues than they might have expected.

0 Ratings
Peter526
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hello Andy_N - yes, I do tend to agree with you - thanks for your input

0 Ratings
Peter526
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hello All - a final note to this issue is that when I contacted 'Powershop' yesterday and told them exactly what the issue was, they were extremely grateful to be informed about this, as they already knew they had a problem and were working hard to resolve it. I told them that it was you guys who nailed the issue and they were very grateful for all your help and corrected the problem straight away.

So there we are, on this occasion we can certainly that it's 'Power to the people'.

Peter526.

0 Ratings