cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yzfnut
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

(Another) Phone not receiving incoming calls after porting number

I have replied to a previous post highlighitng the same problem i.e. when ringing in our phone has the message " sorry, this number is not currently accepting incoming calls" (or similar) in the hope thas someone can help.  Now dicovered how to make a post.

Despite numerous calls to register and discuss the fauls I keep getting fobed off with pointless tests on our line and equipment. The problem is surely caused by an exchange setting error in the porting process as has been the case for others but I just can't get anyone to recognise this.

To date customer service has been terrible so I hope someone can help. Fingers crossed!

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: (Another) Phone not receiving incoming calls after porting number

Forum Moderator advised
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi Yzfnut,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having receiving calls after transferring your number over to us.  You're right, it does sound like an exchange setting error more than anything.

Send over your details and we'll be happy to pick things up from here and get you sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Yzfnut
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Many thanks Robbie.

I have sent details as suggested and look forward to hearing from you soon.

N.

0 Ratings
Yzfnut
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Robbie,

Forgive me but I am not sure how your involvement fits in with fault reporting procedure.

Despite someone from the call centre saying, last Saturday, that they would call me on Monday 1st June, I have not heard anything since.

Should I keep pursuing them or is it no down to you to fix?

Please let me know as we have now been "connected" for a week and the "official" process seems to have come to a halt.

Thanks again.

N.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

The forum mods will now take personal ownership of your problem until fully resolved just leave it in the mod teams hands
0 Ratings
Yzfnut
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

John,

Thanks, your post answered my direct question but has obviously not solved the problem.  You can see I am not very good at this because I have clicked the "answered question" button and the the thread is marked as resolved.  Is there a way of deleting the "solved".

Apologies for confusion!

N.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@Yzfnut I have removed the "solved" tag now.  I've checked our email queue and we have received your details.  You're quite close to the top of the queue so it won't be long before one of the guys gets in touch to help sort things out.

0 Ratings