Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidgom
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

BT 1572

Go to solution

How do I unblock a number which I blocked by mistake?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT 1572

Go to solution

@davidgom wrote:

How do I unblock a number which I blocked by mistake?

If you login to My BT, scroll down to "Manage Your Settings".

Scroll down to "Manage BT Call Protect".

You will see a listing of blocked callers, and the Edit option allows you to delete specific blocked numbers, from that list..

davidgom
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks a million all done.Spent 1/2 hour on text talk to get answer and got nowhere.

0 Ratings
JR011147
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

When blacklist is full, how can I delete them to add more pest calls? And once deleted, does that mean I will start receiving calls from previously blacklisted calls? thanks for any help given

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @JR011147,

Goto https://www.bt.com/s/apps/appspstn/index.html?accKey=9034589#/blacklist/, then log in.

It will bring up a list of your blocked numbers.  Select tthe one/s you want to delete, click on edit then delete

JR011147
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Just checked this. By deleting them, does it mean that the blacklisted callers can then continue to call me? I have just phoned Bt and the person told me that after 24 hours I can go into my account and continue to blacklist unwanted calls!  by reading previous messages on this forum, I don't think it is quite as simple as that. Thanks for your reply - will try again to delete them and see what happens!

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

@JR011147wrote:

Just checked this. By deleting them, does it mean that the blacklisted callers can then continue to call me?Blacklisting a number does not stop them calling, they get sent to your junk mail. As they will no longer be blacklisted they will still ring though. I have just phoned Bt and the person told me that after 24 hours I can go into my account and continue to blacklist unwanted calls!You can always blacklist any number, up to a limit of 100.  by reading previous messages on this forum, I don't think it is quite as simple as that. Simples Thanks for your reply - will try again to delete them and see what happens!

0 Ratings
Bryneglwys
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Many thanks! Works a treat 👍🏻

0 Ratings