Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
icepuffin
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT 3530 shows '3 new calls' unable to get back to time and date menu

I have the BT 3530 phone that used to show date and time when not in use, however my young grandson managed to grab phone and I have no idea what he has pressed but all i now get is 3 NEW CALLS displayed. I have checked the manual and am unable to see anywhere where it answers this query, I have checked the previous topic on this subjuect but it is for a different phone and didn't work for me. I have gone into answer machine settings and 'deleted all' that didn't work , I have tried to reset time and date , that didn;t work . I have removed the batteries and that didn't work either.

Apart from throwing phone against wall anyone know how I can get back to main screen please.

thank you

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT 3530 shows '3 new calls' unable to get back to time and date menu

@icepuffin sorry about the delay getting back to you. Page 25 on the user guide explains how you can change the display back. Let me know if that helps  Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
icepuffin
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply. I have followed the instructions as per page 25 'display option' but every time it reverts back to '3 new calls'

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@icepuffin sorry about that, page 14 on there explains how you can reset back to default but you will loose any contacts or messages that may be saved on the phones. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
icepuffin
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

ok thanks, seems a bit drastic that I will have to lose all the contacts just to get back to the home menu.

Thanks for trying anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@icepuffin I appreciate that but unfortunately it's the only thing left to try if the instructions on page 25 are not working.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings