cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yankee1
Message 1 of 5

BT 6500 Microphone Broken

I recently received a brand new BT 6500 telephone. While I can hear other people, they cannot hear me. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this? Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks in advance.
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT 6500 Microphone Broken

send the phone back to the place of purchase
0 Ratings
iaincameron
Message 3 of 5

Did you ever get this sorted? Did you have to return the phone? I just bought the same phone as a twin pack, and neither phones appear to work. I realised when setting up the answer machine as I was unable to record a message. I tried the leaving the memo, which again was just silence, and then tried phoning my son on the mobile. I could hear him, but he couldn't hear me. Exactly the same from both phones, which make me wonder if it is a setting I am missing rather than both handsets being faulty. But unless they strangely start working they are going back. But I saw your post and it sounded the same, hence the original quaestions.

0 Ratings
Yankee1
Message 4 of 5

Hi Iain,

Sounds exactly the same as what I was having. I did check through all the settings and couldn't see anything wrong. Unfortunately I've not got round to returning the phone yet. It's just sitting in a box. If I were you I would just go ahead and return them. It's possible that it's a manufacturing fault that affects a batch of the phones.

Kind regards.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

If the phones are new, you could try the help line on 0800 145 6789.

It might be a problem that could be sorted out over the phone

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings