cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Basic & Call Protect

Hi I rang the 0800 number to get a BT Basics form for my mum as she is eligible but two weeks later have still not received it. Can it be downloaded does it have to be posted? I also set up Call Protect for my mum as she is receiving scam Amazon calls which are upsetting her but when I try to add the overseas number (0060) it just says error while saving your changes. I have tried on two different days and am getting a little frustrated I had hoped it would be easy for me to manage it online.

many thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Basic & Call Protect

I have asked forum mods to help with the BT basic application form. They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Basic & Call Protect

Hi @klh62,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that your Mum has not received the BT Basic forms that were sent out.

We can arrange for another set to be sent out, I have sent you a private message with a little more information.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings