cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Basic and Caller Display

Go to solution

My elderly neighbour has a BT Basic account and cannot get Caller Display. She has no access to the internet but gave me permission to try to activate this online. That wasn't possible so I gave her the number indicated on the message to call. She was then told that Caller Display isn't free on BT Basic and she would have to upgrade her account. I'm certain that it is free to all BT customers. Please can someone help.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Basic and Caller Display

Go to solution

Hi @jmo337, welcome to the forum and, sorry you can't get the free Caller Display ordered for your elderly neighbour. I've sent you a Private Message with info on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to get this ordered for your neighbour.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi John

Many thanks for your help in finding a solution. Caller display is now working on my neighbour's phone. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hello, apologies for jumping in on someone else's post, but I too am having exactly the same problem trying to get caller display added for my Mum. Both she and I have tried,  only to be told it's unavailable  to her  with the BT Basic plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

0 Ratings