cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 20

Re: BT Basics. Another case of the missing form

Go to solution

Hi @BlessBr welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you are having difficulty getting your friend set up on BT Basic. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

The account has still not been corrected to Basics.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @BlessBr I can see that Neil was dealing with this for you. He called and confirmed that the form had been received and was sent back to us. Once this is received the account will be updated to BT Basic.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Still not changed to Basics.Even though calls are capped at £5,am tempted to cancel the direct debit if it is not altered by the next due date.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

@BlessBr 

if you cancel DD then you will have no line at all

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @BlessBr Sorry that account has not been changed over yet. When @NeilO spoke with you on the 25th March the form had just been received and sent back to us. Once it is received back the BT Basic team will complete the checks and complete the outstanding order for BT Basic which is on the account.  

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

Why is it taking longer than post to Australia? Since I said he could talk freely his bill has gone up to £50.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution
Still not changed to Basics....tempted to start a new complaint as the last should not have been closed.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @BlessBr, I'm really sorry about that, things have likely been delayed due to the current Covid-19 situation but there's no need to complain again. I've emailed the BT Basic team this evening to chase up the application.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution

Thank you for getting Basics applied in the end.However,he has paid £61 in 3 months;if it was done correctly on 7th January it would have been £45 odd.A refund is therefore due.

0 Ratings