cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
annakono
Message 1 of 4

BT Broadband and Call Sign

Am trying to get a definitive answer from BT on how/if I can keep the Call Sign facility, which I have on my current BT phone line, if I move my Broadband to BT too - meaning signing up for a new calls/Broadband package. Various BT people have said:

a) we will lose Call Sign permanently

b) we will lose Call Sign for about a week (so everyone who calls that number won't get through?)

c) we can keep Call Sign but will have to phone up to re-order it (in which case does it mean a new number?)

d) it will just continue so nothing needs to be done (in which case, why isn't it on the Order's monthly invoice total?)

I'm surprised (or maybe not!) that no one at BT can give me a definitive answer. Any help out there please?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Broadband and Call Sign

Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Annakono,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting. If you are only moving your Broadband back to BT then this shouldn't affect the call sign service. All that is changing is that you are adding the Broadband service.

The reason why its not showing in your order is the order does not affect your call sign service. If you would like me to take a look at your order, please send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4
Moved:

0 Ratings