Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 51 of 301

Re: BT Call Protect

@pompey1898 wrote:

Still not got an answer to a question I asked at message 3.
Can anyone tell me what messages are given to callers when the following are sent to my junk voicemail please ?
 1. Numbers that BT have blocked at "source"
 2. Withheld numbers that I have blocked.  Since got an answer to that.  Briefly, "This person does not accept anonymous calls, please redial without witholding your number."
 3. Numbers that that I have added to my personal blacklist. Did you try my suggestion in message 24?

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 52 of 301

@licquorice

No I did not try that because I did not altogether understand it and I don't have a mobile phone or call box.

Any other suggestions - polite ones :smileylol:

0 Ratings
ASH1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 301

I phoned BT today to ask the same question ~ 'What message do callers that have been added to your personal blacklist get when they are sent to junk voicemail' but BT was unable to find the answer ! So any replies with the answer would be appreciated !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 54 of 301

@pompey1898@ASH1Am I missing something here, just ring your number from a phone you have temporarily blacklisted and see (hear) what you get.

0 Ratings
ASH1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 301

Yes I know that but unfortunately I am unable to do that. So I still do not know what the answer is !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 56 of 301

does it really matter they are unwanted calls anyway
0 Ratings
ASH1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 57 of 301

STILL no answer though !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 58 of 301

I still fail to see what the difficulty is in ringing your number from either a mobile, a local call box, getting your auntie flo to ring it, a neighbour to ring it etc,etc
0 Ratings
Highlighted
JimD
Contributor
Message 59 of 301

Re message 3.

I had this question about the message Blacklisted numbers get...but it doesn't seem to have an answer  (without reading the whole thread).  Is there an answer?

@pompey1898 wrote:

Hi SeanD

Excellent idea and quite easy to set up.  It has somewhat negated some of the purpose of the BT8600 Call Blocker I purchased last week.

I set it up yesterday and have had two unwanted callers today that I have added to my personal black list.

What message do callers that have been added to your personal blacklist get when they are sent to junk voicemail please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 60 of 301

Ok, I give up!!!!

0 Ratings