Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lojong
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Decor 2600 Continuous message(?) beeping

Hi BT users

I have a new BT Decor 2600, and after setting the time/date OK. I must inadvertently have entered the Message set up.  Now I have a continuous intermittent beeping from the phone which I cannot stop. Any assistance to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.

Lojong

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Danathan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Decor 2600 Continuous message(?) beeping

I advise you to call 08001456789. This is the helpline number Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm.

Or look here: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/55409/~/bt-decor-2600-advanced-call-blocker

0 Ratings
Lojong
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hello Danathan 

Thank you for the link to the call blocker which I followed but, I was unable to find any suggestions as to the cause of the continuous beeping.  What was it that you were trying to lead me to?

With regards

Lojong

0 Ratings
Danathan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I wondered if the FAQs might have dealt with your issue. Perhaps you could call the 'phone number instead.

0 Ratings
Lojong
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Sorry, Danathan but I do not know to which phone number you are referring.  I did not see the answer in FAQ.  By unplugging the phone and then plugging in again the beeping has stopped.  I have not yet reset the time and date as I suspect the beeping will recommence.  I'll do that operation later.

Lojong

0 Ratings
Danathan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I advise you to call 08001456789. This is the helpline number Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm.

0 Ratings
Lojong
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi Danathan

Ah, I see; thank you for the helpline tel. no. I will be in touch and see what the solution is.

Regards

Lojong

0 Ratings