Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Digital Voice - Having trouble connecting the service

Go to solution

Hi There,

I'm reaching out for some help or someone from the BT Voice team to contact me.

I was a trialist and was sent the BT Voice Kit. Connected everything in October and it has never worked . I spoke to the team after 2 weeks in October and was told there was an error with my order and would come back to me however it would take a month or so to solve. I spoke to the team in December and was again told someone would come back to me as it looked like the order issue was still there and things had reverted.

It's now February and while I appreciate it was a trial and my landline has been put back but should I go back to the package I was on?

Can someone arrange a time to call me? I cant seem to feedback on centrecode

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Digital Voice - Having trouble connecting the service

Go to solution

@DavidJShrimptonwrote:

Hi There,

I'm reaching out for some help or someone from the BT Voice team to contact me.

I was a trialist and was sent the BT Voice Kit. Connected everything in October and it has never worked . I spoke to the team after 2 weeks in October and was told there was an error with my order and would come back to me however it would take a month or so to solve. I spoke to the team in December and was again told someone would come back to me as it looked like the order issue was still there and things had reverted.

It's now February and while I appreciate it was a trial and my landline has been put back but should I go back to the package I was on?

Can someone arrange a time to call me? I cant seem to feedback on centrecode

Hi @DavidJShrimpton   You should send your request using the trial email address. 

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @DavidJShrimpton, I've sent you a private message with the centrecode team's contact info so you can get in touch with them directly.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

You should be able to reply to one of the emails you received from the the trial team and get some assistance.  I have used this method and always get a reply email and assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings