cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joekatie0
Message 1 of 6

BT Freelance XB2500 no incoming calls

Hi please can you help me?

Yesterday I purchased a BT Freelance XB2500 phone with 2 handsets.  I set them up according to the instructions and charged them for 16 hours as instructed.

This morning I have entered all my contacts and felt really proud of myself as I plugged them in and was able to make a call - however, I soon realised that I am not receiving incoming calls !  I have rung my number from my mobile but the phone doesn't ring at all and my mobile just ends the call as soon as I make it - it doesn't even ring !

I have been through the instruction manual online and still no answer.  I am with Sky but surely that shouldn't make a difference?  It is like it on both handsets !

Please help !

Carol

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Freelance XB2500 no incoming calls

This forum is for BT Retail customers only, who have phone or broadband services from BT. Please visit the Sky forums for help here.

http://helpforum.sky.com/

There is a helpline number for these phones on 0800 218 2182

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
joekatie0
Message 3 of 6

Although I have a Sky line it is the BT phone that is playing up, not the line - my previous phones were BT and they worked fine. I will check out the Sky website but if it's a problem with the phone what do I do then?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Then all you can do is ring the helpline number, or exchange the phones if they are faulty.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Have you got your previous phone that you could try in its place?

If you find that it is a phone fault can I suggest that you take the phone back to where you purchased it.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
joekatie0
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for your reply - I plugged my old phones back in and they work fine so I'll just ring the helpline again, thanks.

0 Ratings