Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT call protect

Go to solution

I cannot access the BT call protect settings like I use to be able to, on my online account.  Anybody else with this problem?  Thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT call protect

Go to solution

Hi @Tezz 

It's fine for me, is the problem that you can't find it or are you getting an error?

When you log in to My BT, select  the Manage link under 'Your Products', then Manage again under the Telephone option.

If you use the My BT app you can access Call Protect through that as well, select Package then Telephone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Cannot find it.  Since they altered the online thing with the new versions.  I can see where you mention.  It say add on the landline, when I click on that, it gives me options, as though I am a new customer.  I have everything with BT.  Here is a screen shott:B433E94A-5E7A-452A-95D4-6FEC91130A4B.jpeg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

mybt.jpg

Click on Manage and you'll see the breakdown of your package, broadband, landline, TV etc depending upon what you have. You then need to select Manage for Landline. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

That’s what I do, but get what I posted before.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Tezz ,

Here is a link that takes me, and others I have given it to, direct to Call Protect :-

https://home.bt.com/login/loginform?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-f1aca0f0-9277-1028-a2aa-843bdb4e0000&G...

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

That has worked.  Thank you very much, much appreciated.

0 Ratings