cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Northwest1
Message 1 of 7

BT phone line broadband not activated.

My broadband and Phone line were due to be activated on Monday. Taken  of over from sky. Its Saturday and still nothing. I've been promised a phone call by a case manager everyday to update me...but nothing.  My case is apperently escalated to highest point. But open reach the supplier is not doing anything. This is BTs excuse. I'm fed up. I have no broadband or phone line (my house alarm down too) for a week nearly. I'm not getting anywhere with BT. Where can I go for quickest line transfer ? Or what shall I do.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT phone line broadband not activated.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Northwest1
Message 3 of 7

BT customer service is a joke. I've been promised a call from case manager leanette at 10.30am. NOTHING. THIS is how you take your customers seriously.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

This is only a customer to customer forum, and I am just a customer, which is why I have asked a moderator to assist, as they work for BT.

0 Ratings
Northwest1
Message 5 of 7

Sorry Keith. Just frustrated. I'm not sure what to do. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Northwest1, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Very sorry to hear that you have not been connected as agreed and also that you are not getting updates as promised. I've sent you a Private Message on how to contact the forum team and we will be happy to help you with this.

Cheers
JohnC2

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

this appears to be a constant problem with other posts when switching ISP from sky to BT with each blaming the other for the problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings