cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FxxkTB
Message 1 of 9

BT the worst company in the world!!

I try not to use bad language but BT is definitely the worst company in the world!! It's existence is utterly through monopoly! I can't see how a company with such rubbish service and sometimes even scam can survive for long especially as fibre optical coming then no one needs landline in order to get broadband any more!! That day will be the ending day of BT!!

A company with customer service team cancel customer's landline immediately even though customer asked cancellation of landline on a specific date thus causing broadband stopping working!!! Customer service people with very bad attitude, when complained taking revenge by cutting off customer service even though being given specific request of not cancel service immediately!! I'm not a British citizen and have lived in many countries but witnessing such rubbish company and service is the first time ever! Finally, in my last 2 months staying in this countries let me experienced the true British heritage!

Shame on you BT! Shame on this country allowing such quality company existing!!

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT the worst company in the world!!

Forum Moderator advised
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi FxxkTB,

I am sorry to hear that your line was ceased early and that this has left you without service. I would like to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please could you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
FxxkTB
Message 4 of 9

What's the point for me to follow your so called "standard" procedures which costs me extra time but does not solve my problem and does not solve your notorious customer service problem!! My landline won't be activated until 8 days later while I'm moving out of the flat in 10 days!! You tell me what the hell your "Contact the Mods" link will help me??!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

The forum moderators are in fact a small team of BT troubleshooters who take personal ownership of your issue, and provide a single point of contact. There is a delay of about five working days at the moment, but they are your best option.

0 Ratings
FxxkTB
Message 6 of 9

If BT is really a customer oriented company, you shouldn't have got so many complaints and won't have made so many mistakes and still solve them in your normal, standard way! These are serious mistakes 100% responsible by BT and causing so much trouble on customer who paid you money and lend you trust, but how you at solving the problem? Still following your own procedure?!
You really a hopeless company!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

The only BT employees here are the forum moderators. Everyone else, myself included, are just BT customers so cannot help you any more. If you do not want help from the moderators, then I suggest you send you complaint directly to BT, as the moderators here do not read everything that is posted
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

You have been offered help by the moderators if you want this solving then i suggest you contact them your alternatives are to write to BT or wait for your line to be reconnected this is the link for you to write to BT

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact#h=eyJzdGVwMCI6ImNvbnRhY3RJdGVtTGluazU2NDIiLCJzdGVwSWR4IjoxLCJzdG...

0 Ratings
EmmaShah
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I agree that BT are terrible. The Moderators are not however. In my experience they are extremely competent. My problem was solved once the moderators became involved. I agree this should not be necessary but I strongly suggest you give information to them so that they can help you. There is absolutely no way to complain to BT and BT will not apologize for anything. The moderators will though. best of luck.
0 Ratings