Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 20

Re: BT unable to take over landline

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac i missed you a few times on the phone, apologies i've been travelling a lot recently. I've received the topcashback payment but as of yet the reward card has not arrived.

Thanks for your help in getting this sorted.

0 Ratings
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution

Hi, my complaint was closed today, however i still haven't received the reward card. Could someone look into this again please?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Lochty,

Thanks for posting back!

It was me that closed your complaint as I had tried to contact you quite a few times without success.  No worries though, I'll pick it up again now and chase the reward card for you.  I'll come back to you again.  I'm pleased you got the Topcashback aspect sorted.

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Lochty

I tried calling you back again this morning without success.

I just wanted to let you know that I reached out to our reward team on your behalf.  They got back to me to explain there has been an issue recently with the dispatch of the reward cards.  They've processed yours and it will be with you in the next 30 days.

Can you post back here and let me know when you have received it?

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac  I received the reward card over the weekend and just activated it to pay towards my BT bill. Everything went fine so we are, at last, all sorted.

I spoke to soon, looking at my account billing it's got final bill and account closed. The main myBT page seems fine, so i think the billing is showing one of the previous account number details instead of the latest acount that was merged or created to get all the seperate orders together. Could you look into this so i can see the correct details and make sure the reward card funds are applied to the correct account?

Thanks again for your help.

0 Ratings
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution
Quick bump as i'm due my bill shortly. The funds have been applied to the wrong account, for some reason MyBT takes me to the billing & usage overview for one of the closed accounts instead of the active one and i can't seem to change it.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution

@Lochty Sorry about the delay getting back to you. We can help you get the account info in MyBT updated if you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

0 Ratings
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution
Thanks, i've just done this. I've also now been issued with my bill for the month and if at all possible i would like the funds that were put on the wrong, closed, account used to pay this. The direct debit isn't due until the 18th, so i'm hoping there is still time for this to be sorted.
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Lochty

I tried calling you back again today, sorry to have missed you.

I just wanted to let you know I have now arranged for the funds to be transferred over and they've came off the balance which you have requested.

Are you happy for me to go ahead and close things off from here now that everything is sorted out?  Drop me a reply when you get the chance please.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Lochty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution
Apologies for missing your calls again, i can confirm that the funds were successfully transferred and the billing shows the correct, active account now. This is now everything sorted and the complaint can be closed. Thanks for all your help!
0 Ratings